Basically you take the first line of the first entry of every month, and post it here. Let’s see what I wrote in 2008!
- January – I need a place where I can look back and say, “See, this is what I did.” Whether it worked, whether it failed, doesn’t matter.
- February – I spent the morning in a semi-productive state – just none of it writing.
- March – Not going to Ad Astra.
- April – Finally caught up on all my Grave Robber notes, inputted the bare-bones material I created for Candy Floss and now I’m entering the new pieces of Spirit Cat into my folders.
- May – This is a bit of an experiment.
- June – From the fine gentlemen at Penny Arcade comes this little gem.
- July – The computer arrived with a note saying that they had replaced the motherboard and all should be well.
- August – I must be OCD, just a little.
- September – Yeah.
- October – I thought it would be raining today.
- November – I bailed early on the Halloween party last night so I could get some sleep before today.
- December – Here we are, December 1st.